Reviews for "Ness VS. Sonic"

Ness rocks... period.

Fun video, good concept and you had quite a bit going on there. It could have been smoother, but the lack of a preloader makes up for that in spades.

And to Silver: If you had ever played Earthbound (or Mother 2 to our Japanese friends) you would know that Ness is, in the best sense of and to correctly use the word, epic. I guess we can forgive you your ignorance this time, just don't let it happen again. (jk)

Good job

where to start?...the animation was great, the voices were great, the flash was funny- all in all it's a great flash.
I like how you chose this is ness vs sonic( you usually see sonic vs shadow or mario).
I dont play any games with ness in it except for super smash bros so i wouldnt know what kinda moves he really has (like if he has PK rocket or not) so im gunna guess that you made some moves up too, and some of the moves(if im right and you did make them) are quite funny, creative, etc. (good job)
There are aLOT of other thing you did well with this too, unfortunately there are only 4000 characters remaining in this post and trust me i could NOT go through all the things you did well on this with only 4000!
The only thing i reccomend you do with this is( I know that you have this on youtube, but this is a suggestion for you for the NG users sence you cant pause on NG) try and make the in-circus scene alittle slower, i couldnt tell who all the characters were who were running around w/DK, Ness, and Sonic.
Oh that reminds me even though this is a Ness VS Sonic Flash i thought that was a REALLY cool idea putting other Nintendo characters in also- like DK, Pikachu, and Kirby!
all-in-all 10/10 and Im looking forward to your next submission!

Still lovin' this! =3

It's not as awesome as the stuff you make nowadays, but it still is epic! xD

ness wins

i like ness i play his game along time ago and like a whole day i played it.

Not bad but could use work.

This was a good flash but it did have poor sound quality and the animation though most would say it looked bad i did like cause i felt it fit the silly style of the flash with Ness & Sonic doing all the crazy things they we're doing and it had a good amount of funny moments to it with all the Earthbound references involved,overall i thought you did a swell job on it but there is always room for improvements.