Reviews for "Ness VS. Sonic"

I.... have never laughed so hard.

I know you keep saying not to take these videos seriously, but I haven't laughed this hard in MONTHS! You really should keep making these Earthbound/Mother videos. The fans of this series appriceate these animations about as much as you can appreciate winning a prize. Because we all know so much about the series, being fans of it, that nothing is new to us. We only hope translated games get re-released. And it doesn't happen. Hillarious shit like the bicycle joke and the Super Starman getting clocked in the head with a shoe? The Donkey Kong and Pikachu? FUNNEH.

As a suggestion, if you ever made a "Ninten (or Ness) vs. Starman" video, a good joke would be the fact that Starmen are underestimated, and can't walk. Only teleport. So... that would be funny.

Hmm

The animation tends to be nonsensical. Graphic style is bland but fits for what the animation is. Couldn't stand the sound effects or voice acting, which were unduly terrible. This reminded me of Loony Toons, only on speed or something. It went by rather fast for it to make sense AT ALL. You need a better sense of shots and delays to portray a scene.

Poorly animated but good!

My favorite part about it had to be... The random apperence of Claus and Lucas. I can't help but give you credit. This is one of the better EB Falshes I've seen!

it was ok