Reviews for "Arty In Space"

You remind me of something

It seems like yesterday, but really it was long ago. I had a girl named Janie and she was the queen of my nights. We used to sit and listen to a low-playing radio in the darkness. Oh splatter, if you only knew the secrets that we shared and the mountains that we moved. We were caught like a wildfire that had been out of control, until there was nothing left to burn and nothing left to prove.
I remember what she said to me. She swore that it never would end. She held me oh so tight. I just wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then. We were young and strong, but we were running against the wind.

And now the years have rolled slowly passed. I have found myself alone. I have been surrounded by strangers that I thought were my friends. I'm finding myself further and further from my home.
I guess I lost my way. There were oh so many roads. I was living to run and running to live, and I never worried about paying or even how much I owed. I was moving eight miles a minute for months at a time, breaking all of the rules that would bend. Then, I began to find myself searching. I was searching for shelter again and again.

Well... Those drifters days are passed me now. I've got so much more think about. Deadlines... Commitments... What to leave in.... What to leave out... Against the wind.

I'm older now but still running against the wind.

You know it's not everyday that you see a review more worthy of the Daily Feature than the flash that won it.

Successful troll

Is successful.

What's the humor in?

I'm very curious. How did this get Daily Feature? The movie is too ridiculous. That is probably why I think it is so funny. Too many people hate this and have voted it 0, and it is clear that you recognize that. You are just too funny... "Thank You For This Prestigious Award. I Am In The Works Of A Sequel." At least you're funnier than GenderlessHooker.

Very VERY bad

the 1/10 was me having the sense to turn it off.

0/5

that's right, keep deleting reviews

i hope it makes you feel better about yourself

maybe you should stop making flashes like this and go hang out with your friends...
oh, wait...