Reviews for "Barbarian Bob [Remake]"

Bad

I didnt like the first one and i thought that this would be an improvement.
Boy was i wrong.
Id say the only good thing in this game is the song at the main menu....and thats saying alot.
This really isnt my kind of gae -_-'

1650 Dollars A Book

I just feel like saying "just play the game" to see how bad it is. It feels completely amateur. Make sure people test the game before releasing it ! There are too many bugs. And it's barely even playable. If you stand right in the same spot as your ennemy's, you will get hit even with your shield on, which wasn't happening in the first game. I don't want to type a huge review to explain all the problems, sorry. Though I think most of them are explained in the previous reviews.

And the achievement "Shieldless" is absurd.

Skribble-Style responds:

I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors -- oh, I'll never be the -darling- of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Barbarian Bob!?"

This is just terrible!

You can't even move without a bug dammit!
I would give it a -7, but I can't.

Not fun...

Sorry but i just didn't think it was any fun... it was just annoying to try to fight because you had to be basically inside of the enemy to fight them...

The command are relly bad I CAN'T PLAY!