Reviews for "Prostitute Mickey 2 1/2"

wasnt the best

wasnt the best prostitute mickey i ever seen could have been a little better and it wasnt that funny. try to add a little more humour next time.

Tweentastic.

I really have a hard time believing you put any effort into this at all, even if it was short notice.

It was just all motion tweens. Even the lip sync was like what, three different frames?

I don't understand peoples' fucking obsession with taking old cartoon characters, fucking them up, and then just saying "HERE YA GO!" That isn't comedy, that's using someone else's work as your own. This whole fucking series is the polar opposite of Bambee or Saturday Morning which were actual parodies of the original works

You know, a parody. Where you make fun of another person's work by pointing out flaws and making witty interjections. Not, for example, taking a character and putting him in an obscene situation and expecting that to be funny on its own.

Also, I noticed you're insulting people who give negative reviews again.

Pro tip.

If you don't want your work criticized, don't fucking show it to people.

Jonnyethco responds:

Pro tips are normally given from pros aren't they? Shouldn't you call it something like, "Prick Tip"

I'm just sayin....

Horrible as usual

loads of tweens.

decent drawings

writing consisting on a couple of beeep sounds

Humor was supossed to be graphical
because I dont recall hearing a single joke

Really classy response to any kind of criticism as in "SHUT UP YOU HAVE NEVER DUN ANYTHING PUNNY IN URLIEF"

niiiiice

overall

another production

of appsro