Reviews for "Prostitute Mickey 2 1/2"

great stuff

i hope things work out for the next prostitute mickey

one thing i found (like in renegade awesome 2 or 3) was that after the movie was finished it started replaying with no sound

hope you do well in the film festival

More!

I love your Prostitute Mickey animations! I love the way Goofy is voice acted. Can't wait for more additions

Nice

Good animation, very funny humour and the series completely craps on Walt Disneys work. All good things in my book, you thought bout mocking other animators? Its just its good right now but it could get old if you do up to like prostitute mickey 6. I mean for example, the simpsons. It was great at first but you can tell its running low an ideas in the end and can anyone honestly say they haven't turned over to Family Guy as soon as that bloody theme tune started? Theres a leason there kiddies, nothing lasts forever... and if it does it should be burned.

Very funny :D

Loved it found it pretty funny found it more hilarious though when i seen minny mouse xD

To the guy below me:

It's Minnie Mouse, except she's really fat.