Reviews for "Prostitute Mickey 2 1/2"

LOL

It says all :D

pretty funny.

..Just like the last few. The only thing is mickey's voice. I realized it was pretty gay the first time I saw this series and now its kinda getting annoying. You need to try to not make it sound like hes not going thru puberty. His cracky, off key, whiney voice is really, really bad. Its very distracting from all the other elements of your flash. Strangely, your Goofy voice is like dead on. Whoever does him is really fit for the work. You need to find somone like that for Mickey. Other than the voice everything was real good.

the sounds kindof annoyin

and mickey looks stupid
i dont kno bout you guys, but i just havent liked any of the prostitute mickeys i just never think the end joke was that funny

It scares me

You know I have nightmares about this series?

Ahh well at least it's a decent idea. Made me lol as usual. Keep it up dude!

I smoked it!

Ha! That was freaking hilarious! Keep em' coming mick!