Reviews for "Prostitute Mickey 2 1/2"

"Awesome Activity"

Short, sweet, and the best one so far, this Final Cut episode of prostitute Mickey was once again asking the question, "Why?" And the answer is for the infamous duo to get back on top the entertainment industry with an independent film of their own.

While Mickey has high hopes, his "companion," Goofy, seems to think that Mickey's tape for the festival is fated for failure. At first I thought His disrespectful opinion towards Mickey's hopes and dreams was the most fun part of this little film debacle, but then there was the admission. Goofy has crossed the line as went and smoked Mickey's claim to fame for a cheap high. I was on the floor at this point. As Goofy would say, "All's well that ends well...I think."

Disney has gone over the top, and so has the creators of the Prostitute Mickey series. This was the shortest but funniest, and I'll watch it before any film festival. Thumbs-up. 10 out of 10 for smoking Mickey's hopes and dreams...literally.

-Titanaman

funny

well i have to agree with the guy who rated seven, can u show an episode with donald in it?

This Is Fricken Amazing

Can't Wait to See Goofy Smoke Another video Tape Please Make Part 3 Of This Cause This Is Fucking Funny

I gotta ask

We know what has happened with Goofy, Mickey, and Minnie but what ever happened to Donald?

haha

I especially like the way you drew Goofy.