Reviews for "Prostitute Mickey 2 1/2"

iv been waiting for one of these again its been a while prostitute mickey is hilarious great job

very entertaining

i get that this is 2 1/2 but the joke was funny enough so i say 9.

cant wait to see 3!

hmmmm.

awesome. goofy is a junky good stuff i hope to see more

Dear Corvuscorax

You're a true master of the art of argument. I fully agree that mistercreedy is an asshole, and that asshole now has two assholes, because you have successfully ripped him a new one. I applaud you sir, and the rest of newgrounds applauds you're ability to dominate the less evolved of critics...
in all srsness, your comments were hil-fucking-larious. thank you.
and Appsro/Hank and Jed, i love your work, these are the best contributions to newgrounds in my opinion. There a lovely mix of shock, vulgar and wit, which blends perfectly with society's current sense of humor. Your movies are blatant, aggressive and balanced perfectly. I cant wait for your third installment!

(I can sound smart too ;) .)

...

MisterCreedy, if you're going to criticize a piece of Flash work, there are certain criteria you must meet in order to actually sound credible instead of like an uninformed and uneducated dick, none of which you met.
First, stick to your criticisms. You start by talking about bad story and voice acting and close with some half-assed generality about craptastic Flash, so you sounded indecisive- something you simply cannot be when you rip as hard on a work as you just did.
Second, if you're going to make reference to an only tangentially related matter (your reference to Walt Disney), know what the hell you're talking about. Walt Disney didn't freeze his body, it's an urban legend that most people have discredited at this point.
Third, don't close what you pretentiously assumed to be a genuine review with something as sophomoric as "Good day!"

On a side note, I have always applauded the fearlessness of Appsro; to blatantly desecrate who were once the most loved cartoon characters in the world takes bravado. But to use visceral parody so effectively is what truly makes this flash shine. I loved it from beginning to end.
Appsro, you continue to impress me!

Jonnyethco responds:

Thanks man. If things work out you might be seeing a new cartoon from me every week. :) Keep an eye out for a big announcement.