Reviews for "Prostitute Mickey 2 1/2"

Hopefully the 3rd will be the last.

Now, don't get me wrong, I think that the idea of Prostitute Mickey is absolutely hilarious. But, you're starting to stretch it out, and I have a feeling you shouldn't make any more after the third, although I think the third itself will be good.
But I love all of your stuff, just saying! ;D

Disney is like the mega conglomerates

... that's depressing... but it's still pretty funny. Much better than the first one.

Great and everything!

Its great and everything, just one question, why, after the whole movie, does it restart and play without sound?
all in all it was funny and ill be awaiting more "prostitute mickey"
Cheers

Great!!!

It was hilarious as usual!! But it could have been a little bit longer... Anyway, The muffin lord is greatly pleased nonetheless.

Screw summaries, go straight to the review

...Keep an eye out? As in, pay attention for more than 10 minutes? Screw that.

Anyway, great animation. Hope your "other things" works out. (Five bucks says wedding bells may be on the horizon <.<)