Reviews for "Red Moon"

to red

Exellent

Very good game...

waring

you thats a ninja wong its a girl with awsome powers

Badass game man, there's five things I'd like to praise:
First, the music, I have never played a game in my life that fit the taste I have for music until now, 5/5. Brilliant. Second, gamepaly was awesome, although it left more the idea of ninja instead of samurai, but in the end it just made it more badass, because of its platformer part. The only thing you could change about combat is make it more fluid, for example turn to the other side, i.e. fight on both sides at the same time, still 5/5 from me.
Third, I liked the simplicity of it, only used 5 buttons on the keyboard, love that, and no arsenal of weapons, just one badass sword, and the combo and range of it gave it a perfect feel of melee combat, 5/5. Difficulty was also perfectly adjusted.
Fourth, the whole atmosphere that the usual gamer will find it depressing, I f***ing love it man, red is my color, combined with black, perfect mix, 5/5. It kinda reminded me of the old-school Shinobi games.
And finally, the cutcenes. Personally, I found that there was too much talking, I like it when the main character says only a few sentences in a game, badass level 999+
Thank you for making this great game for us, greatly appreciated, and shows that much time and care has been spent on it.
Hope you can make a sequel.

Animation is like Vermillion...Nice.