Reviews for "Russki's STOR ~P~"

Hey this sounds really good for a shop or a market, like the others said is a little bit repetitive but is OK for me, just cut a little the song on the end (the beginning and the end of the song sound exactly the same)

Quite interesting, like the other song. A little repeptive, but video game store music is like that, the players are more concentrated on buying items and stuff. Can't wait to see the Game Jam 7 game though.

Wait, you're making another game??!?!

Phyrnna responds:

It is a little repetitive. But with the time we have for Game Jam, I don't have enough time to properly develop most of the songs. That and we figured that as a store theme, players will only be hearing it for all of a few moments at most.

I can totally hear this being used as a Store/shop theme in a game, i understand it was slightly rushed because of the game jam and all the other things that needed to be done but it's still a very nice loop that makes you feel like you walked into a shop in a game.

Makes me think of some shabby little cabin run by a pirate or something like that, I think it's great!

It sounds a lot like a sea shanty of some sort. Reminds me of a MMORPG that has almost the same tune. It's good, simple and not straining on your ears.