Reviews for "Koden X Prologue Part 1"

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

dude that was fricking awesome, honsetly really good and it just makes me wanna watch more, have you made the next episodes? and how long did it take you to make this one!

graphics 9/10
audio 9/10
story 10/10

J

Winzra responds:

Actually we have already started working on the next episode! We already have the entire series mapped out, and as far as story goes, we are confident it won't disappoint! Also, they don't take as long as you'd think, HOWEVER we do in fact put a lot of work into them as much as possible. Ideally, we want to submit a good amount in a years time. Thank you for your review!

Just great

it was great detail and i like how yall are making it look like a movie it reminds me of a lot of of old movies i watched before most of the crappy ones that are out now a days hope you make the next part soon

verry nice

you guys put a lot of thought in to this even tho it was a prologue it was verry nice showing all the chaitors and every thing but all it did was introdus them nothign about them or any thing but verry good

ill watch the next one to see what happens

This is sheer brilliance.

Seriously, I love this in every possible way. The characters are great, the animation is beautiful, and the music makes my hair stand on end. I really hope to see more.

it was good.