Reviews for "Koden X Prologue Part 1"

nice

nice

well done indeed

great stuff man.

although i nearly quit half way thru when is said part one cause i thought it finished. lol

;-)

Amazing !

i can't wait to see more

I like it

The animation has good flow to it and the music goes real well with the animations.

Brilliant

Seriously, wow.
The animation surprised me, I didn't expect something of this calibre from someone I'd never seen in the portal before. Your artwork really blew me away, I was amazed at the detail of everything and how good the flow of the animation was, it truly looked professional. Naronic, the plot isn't meant to have developed yet, this is just a prologue, as it says at the beginning, I'm sure a storyline develops later within the series. Also, what do you mean "put more time"? Did you see the extras? The animation? The sheer length of the animation? This is somewhat of a masterpiece, you've set the bar high for fellow flash artists looking to expand on the flash anime-style genre. Please don't make the wait for the next one too long, I'm craving a plot to this :)

Awesome