Reviews for "Chrono Trigger Unglued 18"

Outstanding Job!

I've been a fan of Chrono Trigger since my early days and to date I haven't seen a lot of amazing Chrono Trigger work lately, but this was just fantastic it made me laugh hard enough to choke on air with all of the jokes and references :D I also loved how I got too interact with the escape and the humour of finding out what Marle would think of what i chose. Overall just a fine job :D

Great job and can't wait for the next one
- SteelLancer09-

Clovis15 responds:

I'm glad I made your day. Hopefully the new episode will be soon.

LMAO!!!

OMG thisa is brilliant!
I lov Chrono Trigger and this is just brilliant! very well done!
and i like the interactive part of it!
10/10 5/5 faved!

Clovis15 responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it.

OMFG

I had no idea they were realeasing it for the DS! Ty for info :D Now, for the animation-AWESOEMSSSSS I always knew that was what the guards were REALLY thinking he did :P I amy only have it on an emulator but i still think it's an epic game. You've done it good with this parody, unforetunatly its strangely ignored in the poking fun aspect of it-so good job x) make more plz :O 5/5

Clovis15 responds:

Well, we do touch upon the fact that the Chancellor magically manages to enter the main hall through the door that leads to the throne room, all of this despite the fact you left him hanging up at the tower.

Yet another great chapter

Well, finally got through with all the chapters. I've been a fan of CT for a long time, and this spoof doesn't disappoint. The bonus scenes have been funny, too. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment!

Boom Boom Headshot... omg

I loved the video, and can't wait for the next one. But the Boom Boom Boom Headshot Remix in the intro is so addictive... I listened to it for ten minutes straight, and I'm pretty sure I'll have it stuck in my head all day tomorrow.

Clovis15 responds:

The next one is now out, but be careful... many people have gotten the menu song from it stuck in their heads as well!