Reviews for "Chrono Trigger Unglued 18"

As awesome as always.. but

It was so short that I couldn't really enjoy it as much as the previous ones.
And. VOICE ACTING Please.

Clovis15 responds:

Sorry about the shortness, the massive work on the new credits helped to cause that. However, while I am not going full voicing, there will be more voice acting in the next episode than there was in this one.

a little on the short side...

but other than that, great job!

Clovis15 responds:

Sorry about the shortness, the new credits sequence took forever and a half to make. Once they were done, I was wiped out.

Outstanding Job!

I've been a fan of Chrono Trigger since my early days and to date I haven't seen a lot of amazing Chrono Trigger work lately, but this was just fantastic it made me laugh hard enough to choke on air with all of the jokes and references :D I also loved how I got too interact with the escape and the humour of finding out what Marle would think of what i chose. Overall just a fine job :D

Great job and can't wait for the next one
- SteelLancer09-

Clovis15 responds:

I'm glad I made your day. Hopefully the new episode will be soon.

Review

After a longer break, it's 18 parts now. You could've done more to it. Start with adding voices. Second, try giving smoother animations. Third, better humour. It wasn't all that bad, but it could've been better for its length.
... Judging by your pictures in devianart, you could have invested into a chrono movie with flowing animations. Try it. Really. You can do it.Also, judging by your level(and so, the amount of viewed animations), you could have done much work with the final effect. If you can't do a movie, try doing a short animation. Just try it. I feel that you got potential but you're wasting it.
Just expressing my views here;) Hope you consider them;d

Clovis15 responds:

I am honored that you think highly of my artwork on Deviantart. That said, if I went with just flat coloring, it would roughly five hours per drawing of a single character for me; worse yet, I don't actually know the first thing about drawing with the intent to animate. So, I don't think this will be happening anytime very soon.

Keep up the great work.

The script was great i got lots of laughs from this part of the series and i liked the idea of having a little interactivity to it,though it has taken 18+ episodes so it's dragging a bit but it's still oh so enjoyable i also really enjoyed that ending credits video.

Clovis15 responds:

Thank you, Iria is a classic favorite of mine. In fact, it was the first anime that I ever watched knowing what anime was. Thankfully the dragging will be over next episode, because we're finally going to get to the next part of the plot!