Reviews for "Chrono Trigger Unglued 18"

"NOT LITERALLY YOU RENT-A-GUARDS!"

Okay, first off I just want to say that this series is absolutely brilliant. Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite games of all time, and your take on it is hysterical! The jokes are hilarious, even for those who haven't played the game, the spritework is amazing, and your audio choices are perfect for every situation! About the only real complaint I can make is the slow pace the series takes as it progresses through the game, but that's completely understandable given the circumstances. I can't wait for the next installment, and hope that you manage to make it through the rest of the game. ^_^

OMFG

I had no idea they were realeasing it for the DS! Ty for info :D Now, for the animation-AWESOEMSSSSS I always knew that was what the guards were REALLY thinking he did :P I amy only have it on an emulator but i still think it's an epic game. You've done it good with this parody, unforetunatly its strangely ignored in the poking fun aspect of it-so good job x) make more plz :O 5/5

Clovis15 responds:

Well, we do touch upon the fact that the Chancellor magically manages to enter the main hall through the door that leads to the throne room, all of this despite the fact you left him hanging up at the tower.

LMAO!!!

OMG thisa is brilliant!
I lov Chrono Trigger and this is just brilliant! very well done!
and i like the interactive part of it!
10/10 5/5 faved!

Clovis15 responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it.

Thats a mistake that other video makers often make

once you put even one tiny section of voice acting in your video, people will insist you do it again even if none of your other videos had it, and were perfectly fine without it.

yeah, compared to some of the previous episodes it was short, but it was worth it to see the crazy Chancelor yell that he IS THE PRINCESS!

Clovis15 responds:

Tell me about it. While I don't go full voicing in the next episode, there will definitely be more voicing in it than there was in this episode.

great job, but no voices?!

great done, but i miss the voices

Clovis15 responds:

You'll be glad to hear that there will be more voicing in the next episode than there was in this episode.