Reviews for "Whistle Evaluator"

YAY

this game is an awesome concept, I love it I got a 90% ^_^ gold whistle! Thank you for making this

You are welcome!

my scored r teh besteds

first i got 80 then 80 then 70 then 40 then 20 then 90 then 90

coocooletmoi responds:

And................... what do you think of the game?

Nice

It made me LOL... It's a nice touch of humor but you can add some more random reviews

coocooletmoi responds:

Why? WHY? If you don't tell me why, I will never be able to improve it.

Extremely Helpful!

This flash is a very nice reference for those who don't know which they should choose, and is good to show those who abuse their whistle how they should.

Next time, (if there is) you should add more reviews to judge, eliminate the pattern, (I recognized a pattern in the reviews... kinda like this Helpful, Useless, Abusive twice, then Useless...repeat.) and make a random set of reviews appear so you never compare the same ones to another, or try to cheat... it would help make you become a better whistle blower too... (oh yes and randomize the order in which they appear, that'd help, it is too much of a quiz currently)
Thanks, I hope you consider this... (if I left anything out, I'm just in a rush)

Thanks!
I am now using a new account, where I will post an updated new version with everything suggested in these reviews. Thanks!

Thanks for making me a better whistler! This should be mandatory for new users to look at.

coocooletmoi responds:

Totally! Please check out my new account, thanks :)