Reviews for "Pokemon Metal"

its good!

it only gets a 9 though cause it sounds too much like Ru/Sa battle music and those games were terrible!! Still nice though

It alright, but 1 problem...

The ONE problem is that it is techno remixed, not metal remixed.

Finally something to do with pokemon.

I think this deserves to go on their next game...

...which is probably purple? But seriously, this is AWESOME. I looked at this, and I thought, hey, how good could it possibly be? But I am pleasantly surprised.

I am going to come here every day and 5 this!

I never thought, in all my days that I would hear a remix of a pokemon tune this dang good! I see you used the trainer battle theme. Every instrument harmonizes perfectly with its melody, and with the other instruments and their melodies. You deserve some sort of reward from game freak (other than the pokedex diploma).