Reviews for "Distortion of a Smiley"

welllllllllllllllllll

this is short but its kinda good

im sry M-bot and you.

ill be fare.this is quiet ok in a great and the last time i was just tired forgive me of my actions plz i am that person its nuthin personal :)

TehCybernerd responds:

lol thanks. no, i know where you were coming from. the revision is appreciated. =D

I know the feeling.

Even the most horrible movies get into the portal. Check out my latest solo submission and you'll see what I mean. It's not edited in anyway.

TehCybernerd responds:

wow, thanks for the 10. seriously, this thing took LESS time than it was worth.

Not bad!

Hey its not long but it's creative and well animated, There are tons of other submissions that are long and have no animation at all. Those just make me angry...
Keep up the good work!

hah.. thanks. =D

very creative.

I liked the music alot haha, try making a more decent and better flash next time. I voted 5.

i will. =D