Reviews for "Ryu vs. Ken SFIV Style"

Pretty Nice

I dont like sprite animation, I like it when people make there own art. There wasnt much suspense in it, which made a lot of the action not seem thaat great, if there was a story it would of been much better. Sprite animation is hard I am raelly amazed at how smooth this animation was.

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

Um.. In the commentary I said if you don't like sprite animation don't watch, and ironically your logo is a sprite. But whatever. Thanks for the review, I'm happy that my animation even pleased a non sprite liker.

Great Stuff!

Short, but awesome. Great stuff, I enjoyed it very much.

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

That's my intention, thanks.

i love this sh it

street fighter isnt my fav but you did a really good job. i like that choose your own winner feature. take that a step further perhaps and have a really interactive fight. my winner was ken.

I will try next time.
DId you choose other winners too?

kick ass

it was very amusing i liked how everything was clean and flawless and the akuma part was funny as hell

10/10
5/5

Thanks Man.

Akuma Wins!

I would have thought you had put in the characters as they appear in SFIV, but obviously that wasn't the case. It was still pretty interesting to see them fight, nice fluid animation as well as good tming use of the sprites. Akuma pwned both of them though lol!

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

In kind of said Ryu vs Ken....
I'm glad you liked my Akuma appearance lol
Thanks for the Review.