Reviews for "Ryu vs. Ken SFIV Style"

Slow it down?

I liked the animation but come on...

Wasn't that abnormally fast for a sprite animation? That was almost as crazy as a DBZ fight. :)

Seriously, it was good and I lolled at Akuma with a Katamari ball. I just wish I could have kept up with it a little better and possibly a hit counter or life bar to say they're about to die.

But no worries. Always next time right? :)

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

Ya man, sorry, some people didn't like my slow style of animation, so I promised a fast one. Check out EX-Ken vs. Akuma, if you want a slow fight.

That was fo shizzle!

5!
Deffinetly!!!

Thanks dude

A fellow MUGEN player!

My god, Rare Akuma has to be the BEST joke character ever created for MUGEN XD
The Katamari ball, the farting out of mini-Akumas, the 999 hit combo which sends the opponent to the moon only to see the statue of liberty Akuma, then drop down K.O.'d.. ahh, he's fantastic - Much like this video!

I like how you make the moves so fluent - I've seen in some other videos other people have made for these types of fights that the moves don't really 'flow' into eachother, but you've made them do so perfectly!

5/5 - Nice work man!

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

Thanks man, I wanted to do the 999 hit combo, but it turns out that rare akuma is too rare for me LMAO

kool idea

i was planning to use sf4 moves for my upcoming flash but i see u beat me too it
Dat was well done

LOL, sorry man!

That was very good!

The only thing it lacks were graphics, but it is a sprite movie after all and the animation was amazing!

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

What do you mean graphics? Like hand drawn, I can't, (That's why I'm a sprite animator =)