Reviews for "Magic Cloud Sea"

I'm really liking this man, there's a very clean sound to it, and you did great justice with the tune. It's really a great sort of fantasy sound to it, but it's not overly saturated with instruments or sound at all.

DanJohansen responds:

Appreciate the feedback man, I have this life mission to succeed with symphonic music these days, to convince myself I can pull it off.

Great tune, Reminded me of playing an RPG, makes me want to start programming, and make tune this good, but we know that's not possible. I was wondering 2 things. What key this was in? and, Are these real or synth instruments?

DanJohansen responds:

Hi man, glad you really liked it man, and I'm sure you can do great!
I have no idea what key this is in, I work on emotion and what I want to hear, I know no musical theory.
Real instruments sampled into softwares :)

-THANKS!

See this is the type of classical music I love. Very simcity-like. Keep making this stuff dude! I'll definitely be listening more of your songs.

DanJohansen responds:

Thx a lot man, I am making another piece right now in a winter setting.. gonna be in the same style as this one :)

Really high quality music ! I love the piano and the strings in this song.It's really well written and executed.Plus,as everyone said it's so peacefull !
Cheers,you got a new fan =)

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks pal! Glad it's enjoyed, metal and symphonic music for life! *high fives*

calming. it's so peaceful you fall a sleep

Glad you like it!! :D