Reviews for "Wrath of Shadow ep. 8"

all I can say is WOW...

I took the liberty of watching the previous episodes before viewing this one, and I have to say, the graphics are stunning. You certainly have come a long way. (That, and Kirby had me in stitches half the time; I could not stop giggling).

I noted that in a previous episode that it was possible to go through the subtitles at your own pace instead of waiting a whole 10 seconds for them to change. No offense meant, I'm just a really fast reader. I had time to go out for a cup of coffee at least twice. But I digress. If you were able to make that feature available again, that would be pretty sweet. If not, well, then I get to practice being patient :). You are doing such an awesome job that at this point it's just worth it getting to watch.

Keep it up, dude.

Shi-Gu responds:

thanks so much, I'm SO glad you watched the others, you're one of a few, yeah, I improved A LOT since episode 1.
Yes, indeed there was a button to skip text, it was just too difficult to me those days, if you see, that episode has a lot of glitches all related to buttons and sounds, but now I use flash diferent and a friend told me how to repair those problems so in next episode I will add the buttons again or I will make text skipping with the space bar if it's not too complicated.
Thankyou very much again for the review :D

Great improvement on the action

I must agree that this is the best episode in the series by far at least on an action stand point cause the fights we're spectacular,the framerate hasn't been any smoother or quicker and it was also neat to see Kirby take Chaos & Shadow's powers which sounds like a custom you did so kudos for that,i hope in future episodes that Sonic,Mario & company have fights like these cause it was really fun to watch,keep up the fantastic work. =)

Shi-Gu responds:

Thankyou VERY much, it's great to see that most of the reviews say battle was awesome, I did my objective! XD
Yes indeed I made Kirby's customs, Kirby Shadow took a lot more time but it is the greatest for me.
I just hope I can make Sonic and Mario have such awesome fights, the only problem is that they're too much characters and I can't make them all fighting the same enemy so I will have to think how to fix that, like adding more enemies or complications.

Wow

The fights have really improved a lot if we take a look on older episodes. The only annoying thing is that the background stands still even when the characters move fast. Try to add movement on them. It would make things a bit better. Great movie I cant wait for the next one.

Shi-Gu responds:

Thankyou very much, I know my backgrounds weren't awesome, but it was because I had a limited one, it wasn't so easy finding good kirby backgrounds, anyway, in next episode they will go to an easier place to animate XD

this was one of the best shadow clips i have seen

i really enjoyed the animation and story i can't wait for your next episode.
moneyguy8
p.s. when will be the realese date for your next flash?

maybe until June

an extremely perfect work of art lol at the ending

that battle will go down as the most Epic showdown in history! the way shadow and kirby did that last attack was mindblowing i wish could give it a score of 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 0/10! please make more

Shi-Gu responds:

Thanks sooooo much, glad you like, of course I'm doing more, I will finish this series :D