Reviews for "Wrath of Shadow ep. 8"

Awesome improvement and Flash.

Really great improvement since eps7.This flash is awesome.The dialoque boxes are better,but you can add a feature to let us use a key to skip dialoques so we can read them at our own pace.And the Dark Metaknight was cool.He is dark,like me.If you made it,i'd say your spriting skills are extremely great.
Btw,I have some questions:
1.Are all the emeralds infected?
2.Why does Shadow act nice to Kirby,even though his character is the exact oppsite?
3.How can Okiname summon Chaos,the god of Chao,to serve him?
4.Will Sonic get a Super Form?
That's it.
Good flash.I can now add you to my favorite flash artists.
I hope to see more spectacular stuff in epd 9 XD.
Ultimatedarklord.

Shi-Gu responds:

Thankyou very much, indeed I think I really improved.
Yeah, I like the new dialogue boxes, they look better and I was tired of adding the name of the characters, also yes, I'm planning to add the skip button for ep.9 I just have to practice with it, I will try to do it with the space bar.
Dark Metaknight also known as Okiname is a cool recolor I did in just a few minutes, it's incredible how photoshop can help you so much with sprite editing XD
Here are some answers:
1. Yes, they're all infected because Okiname is present everywhere the emeralds are because of the incident in ep.3
2. Shadow acts like that with Kirby mainly because it's a baby after all and he is like a mature person O.o.... I don't actually know how to explain it.
3. Well, actually it is supposed that Okiname is the one creator of the chaos emeralds in this series. In episode 4 Knuckles says Okiname also created Chaos but right now I'm not so sure about that, I didn't liked the idea so I'm gonna invent something else later.
4. Do you mean for the wings or if he will go Super Sonic?
Well, about the wings, I doubt it because that will do a big unbalance between his team and Shadow's, because Sonic's team is Sonic, Mario, Knuckles, Luigi and Tails, while Shadow's team is only Shadow of course, Kirby and Eggman, to balance this I made Shadow have those wings that busts his powers and also Kirby is really strong, and Eggman... meh, he's not appearing so much so I don't actually care that much for him. But yes, Sonic will go Super Sonic LATER in the series, near the last episodes.
And about spectacular stuff in ep.9, YEAH, there will be some surprises in eps 9, 10 and 11 that will actually be of the same story, I will introduce some new important characters.
Thanks for the review, I hope I answered your questions :D

Awsome

I have to say that this is the best episode so far. Also, I noticed how you edited Shadow's wings by a whole lot. I also loved the idea of you using Galactic Knight sprites from Kirby Super Star Ultra and that Kirby sucked Choas and Shadow.
I thought it was pretty funny when Shadow said "WOW! That little bastard has some skill!" or something like that. Overall, great work. Can't wait for the next one.

Jet1000

Out

Thanks a lot :D

Excelent!

The story is getting better and better! Amazing!

Thanks

great

its great i love the wrath shadow series

Shi-Gu responds:

Thanks, my heart fills with joy everytime I see someone saying that

Awsome!!!!!!! Love it