Reviews for "Tendril"

Wow

Very Cool to watch. I loved it

Exquisite.

Pretty much everything here was great. Great job and good luck on your later flashes. :)

ScelesticFish responds:

Yay! ;)

Very impressive. I wish this level of quality was more common place in the Flash portal. It's a combination of blatantly minimalistic yet endearing aspects; in reality it's just a texturized background with a bunch of really basic outline transformation animations that break apart & shrink to nothing before being quickly replaced by others with a straight, horizontal line set across the middle as a horizon. However, these things combined together just cross the threshold from amateurish to impressive. It demonstrates that the author isn't simply a novice to animation but rather that he's clever & experienced enough to combine a series of shortcuts together to form a cohesive whole without spending exorbitant amounts of time perfecting the project. The constantly forward moving momentum helps distract from the pieces & forces you to focus on the whole; when one thing disappears, another appears elsewhere. Something that could have easily come across as cheap & devoid of effort is masterfully woven to a discount fabric, now 30% off.

My only complaint is that some things that are clearly meant to stay gripped to the ground kept flooding up above the horizon, such as the blood produced by the tree roots in the beginning.

~Review Request Club.

NIce work

This piece brought back memories of "Leave Your Brain Behind".
It's a similar piece of experimentation (sorry if I'm wrong)
But it's is not bad it is a little bit more alive and energetic, I think it is good some people try and test something.
I like this one.
greetzz
Hellniels

Nice

So this was kind of cool and I like the idea here you have a nice sense of detail and I think how you use the color effects are even great I love how this all played out so really nice job here and nice elements of effects so nice job indeed and do hope you make even more

~X~