Reviews for "Tendril"

Cool!

Really interesting and smooth animations make this very much worth watching. I enjoy the film-grain texture, as well! Flash innovation is good.

Exquisite.

Pretty much everything here was great. Great job and good luck on your later flashes. :)

ScelesticFish responds:

Yay! ;)

Trippy as balls

Man, thats some trippy shit, but I LIKED it. I think my favorite part was when the shapes started fillin' with color then burst. You have good taste in music too, bro.

ScelesticFish responds:

Thanks for the kind words. I also like my taste in music.

Cool idea!

i like this. I think thats something new!
something old goes snd something new comes. And the music is perfect for this movie ! But Ii think the start comes to fast!

Good Work

Enjoyed the style of this flash, and liked the music. Very trippy to watch, great choice of music for this flash as well. I liked the fact that you did a frame by frame flash with colours, that made it more entertaining.

Great short all in all, and I look forward to seeing what other flash you create in the mean time.

Cal.