Reviews for "Edgar the Alien Episode 4"

AWSOME

LOL Best animations ever lol u shud realy make quicker sequiles cuz ive been waiting for this one to come out

p.s love u :P no homo lol jk i saw that to everyone

Another great episode.

The concept of the flash was really silly with the old man dating a rock but it had a lot of funny moments and the script was great,keep up the great work on this funny little series of yours cause you keep getting better and better. =)

Mario just doesn't belong.

Great episode, but all the sound effects at every little movement got excessive :/ Sometimes it fit, but others it just got annoying. Great job though.

Decent flash

I don't believe I've ever watched one of these flashes of yours, but I would like to say it worked out pretty well. The jokes were pretty funny, and I'd have to say my favorite was the one at the end asking the sock puppet.

Good , but...

you should reduce the sound of those blinkins jumping , etc actions those from mario you should reduce the sound so we can enjoy it more