Reviews for "SMB: Super Gonaka Designs"

Wow, whats up with the scoring?

Why are people giving this flash such low scores? Cause it didn't have alot of funny parts? It was just small idea that he had for a sprite movie, which I thought was pretty decent. I believe that you should give this guy more of a chance before you just give im 0s or 1s lol. Anyway, great job with this flash, it was simple, yet amusing, keep up the good work.

Alright

It's a fad but this one was alright. Try doing something else, maybe longer, too, if you're gonna do another...

great

amusing and amazing i liked it a lot
a little short

Wow

i don't know why people are giving this a low score. Theres nothing really wrong with this flash. Its a good idea and its worth a laugh or two. Most people don't realize how hard pixel flash is. Plus most of the people who give this low scores have never attempted to make a flash in the first place xD. So i give this an 8/10. Keep up the good work. I hope to see more of your work

Brings me back to the old days.

It was ok I guess.The ending made me chuckle a bit and overall decent. :D