Reviews for "Sketched - Happy Birthday"

Nice!!

I love the idea!! What a great concept. I was kinda hoping that red would fight back or do something cool when he said "I'm going in" Graphically it wasn't anything MINDBLOWING but the idea alone is worth an 8! Keep it up (I 5'd ya).

sirjeffofshort responds:

Thanks man. We seem to be getting a lot of props on the concept for this one, which is good because I loved it too, haha.

Nice work.

Keep it up and don't stop you have talent.

Daily 2nd Place - 04/13/2009 < Just happens to be my birthday.

sirjeffofshort responds:

Encouragement like that keeps us going from one cartoon to the next. Thanks so much.

P.S. What a coincidence! haha.

dude

thats so cruel why oh why did that guys birthday have to come they were just manufactured why do the new ones burn out young WWWWWHHHHYY!!!!!!

sirjeffofshort responds:

Birthday boys (and girls) are just selfish like that I guess. Haha. Thanks for the review.

Loved it

that was really cool plot, i liked that alot. lmfao.
It was really well written and animated for a short.
bravo!

a 10 for everything.
i think you captured the emotions in the fact perfectly, well voiced.

sirjeffofshort responds:

Thanks. It was really hard conveying everything we wanted in under two minutes so I'm glad we were able to pull it off.

Amazing

A very original plot for this short, excellent Animation and pretty good characters, specially the yellow one. Good Job

sirjeffofshort responds:

Yeah, the yellow is probably my favorite character too. (well him and the pink one... she's just dandy) haha. Thanks for the review.