For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 33 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Dead Man Walking"

Now all I gotta hear some rapping to complete the tune.

This is catchy. Its got a nice driving beat and evokes a sense of movement, you find yourself bobbing your head to the song and doing things in time with the music. I played this when I was cooking and caught myself chopping onions and grating cheese to the beat of the song. While this isn't the most beautiful song I've ever heard, its certainly one of the catchiest. Its the kind of song you find yourself humming when you are alone and working on something or gets stuck in your head and makes you want to listen to it again. Not a lot of artists can do that and it shows you've got a unique talent to be able to do that with only a few synths, a drumbeat, and a piano loop and still make it worth listening to.

I'm impressed and I look forward to your future work.

This is great!

Loved the song, So chill, so relaxing, SO AMAZING.

So chill. This works exceptionally well in the sarcastic walk collab. I love the slow build. Also nice Gorillaz beat, wouldn't have noticed it if it weren't for the previous review though ;P

Install-a-Friend responds:

Thank you very much!

loved how u kept the kinda dark notes like the drums & the piano.

Install-a-Friend responds:

Believe me: it took me a long time to EQ those parts properly.