Reviews for "Knife Party!"

hmmm...

hmmmm... I thought this is not a good game but when i started playing more. It just became challenge. I wanted to give you a 9 but this is just a small project so i will be waiting for your games. P.S Liked the funny music ;D.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks, glad you continued playing to discover you like it more than you expected.

total sickness

it's crazy.lol

Cool!

Great Game !

Great game, the difficulty is great, not that easy and not that hard, I've had a great time with it, the controls are soft, although my hand kinda hurts right now (I've been playing this game non-stop for like an hour), overall, it's a really great game and I'd love to see a sequel.
Good job, SeethingSwarm, you are definately one of the best flash makers in Newgrounds !

Wow, thanks!
This game is just something I made while I'm in between bigger projects. I really don't think I'll make a sequel of this one...

very good job

it's very fun,addicting and kind of hard at first, i like how you made the knife sound realistic. very nice!

Thanks!
I find this game really hard even though I made it myself :D

kinfy!

soooo awesome i love everything, the charactors the animation the structure. gReat job u never fail to dissapoint!

Wow, thanks!