Reviews for "Knife Party!"

not so good

crap becuase once the comp attacks, u basically get stuck there for half the time but by then the comp has too much of an advantage

lets be FAIR here...

As far as the character stats go, Speed seems useless, since it does not seem to affect attack speed all that much, i mean guys with HALF Speed of others still attacked if not with the same speed, slightly less speed, too much slight to actually notice, and if speed only affects moving around, then it could not be more useless, since running around does not help in this kind of game.

as far as gameplay, it is boring after a while, since if you look beyond the individual projectiles and outfits, all characters are the same.
i would expect different use of the knife, or projectiles to have some other purpose than just damage, With Anarchy blast doing some major knock back, and beer bottle scattering harmful shards of glass maybe, give projectiles another purpose than just another way to do damage, since you are gonna spent most of the time in close range, and i found my self using a projectile for no other reason to land an extra hit, when something that uses an energy bar needs more use to it, even if the bar cools down fast.

a fighting game needs more moves... individual, unique moves.

look at new grounds rumble, for a VERY good example of that, you cannot play pico the same as hank, or Asshole the same as Nene, while here you can play each character the same regardless of projectile, looks or stats.

i read somewhere below that this was a test, seeing how to program stats in a VS game, and judging that all i can say is:

Bind speed with how fast a character can attack, not just moving around. so you make the lack of speed really show.

4.2 rounded down as 4
below average, but not horrible.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks for the in-depth review!
I have to disagree that speed doesn't help you in this game. I think it's great to get some distance from your enemy and throw him with some magic...

its okay

maybe it can use some work but its kinda good sorry dude its a 4/10

Okay no worries

I didn't really like it...

I found it... boring I have to say. To dull. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I just think it could have been better. Sorry...

SeethingSwarm responds:

Don't worry, I agree with you. This is by far my least favourite game and I like it only for the 2 player mode. It's fun to play against a friend. I made this game purely to learn how to program statistix for characters and to try out a 2 player game. Making character stats in this game helped me a lot to make Ninja Brawl.

not very good