Reviews for "Knife Party!"

I loved it

liked the idea and concept
dont know if it was my crappy keyboard that doesnt seem to work on newgrounds
but it was a tad hard
not a disappointment but a let down on my part
keep it up

SeethingSwarm responds:

This game IS hard, even I who created it finds it hard :)
I made the computer too smart and too fast. It's not impossible, but quite a challenge. This is probably my least favourite of my games, but it's quite fun to play against somebody else. Luckily I have more time on my hands nowadays, so my next game won't be so much of a let-down, I promise!

:DDDDD

AMAZING!!

Awsome game!!!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Wow, thanks for the ten!

Too hard.

Too hard, not even I can kill a guy, seriously, at least do a easy, good or hard option, that would be better.

SeethingSwarm responds:

It would have been a great idea to choose between easy normal and hard, but I simply did not have the time to do that. I made this game as kind of an in-betweener while I was extremely busy with other things in my life. Sorry to have disappointed you.

Great game

But I have to say, it starts out too hard but when you get the hang of it, it's pretty fun. However, I played with all characters and I couldn't tell the difference (except that the bear was extremely slow).

SeethingSwarm responds:

Wow, thanks for the ten! The statastix do make a difference, but yeah, this might be a bit too hard. I made the enemies too intelligent and fast with their attacks. I agree with you that once you get the hang of it, it gets easier, maybe that's why I didn't realise how hard it was while making it, because I've been playtesting it so much...

good

but too hard.but still great music and nice characthers.and 1 problem on 2 player mode.when i press f the other one says press f but it doesn't work.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Oh, that's a spelling mistake I've never noticed, sorry! I think player 2 needs to press K when he/she is ready to play. One of the attack buttons anyway. Thanks for the nine!

And yeah, it is supposed to be challenging...