Reviews for "Edd Egg - Greatest Hits"

lol XD

bes one ever so far though ^^

Nice voices xDD

But yea, you can draw better. xD

Edd's back!

woah! dude it's been forever! i still check the sites for updates occasionally (never happened..) but glad to see you still did something with it. These are all the really old ones, so does that mean there's a chance you'll be doing more?
Also - i really like the pool one :D

Eddache responds:

Considering this "best of 2004" collection seems to have done rather well, a "best of 2005" would seem likely. Though not for a while.

Awesome new character.

This was quite the crazy flash with all the different style of scenes in it but always involving the main character in Edd Egg which had one silly personality to go with everyone else into so many different skits with him,i got a kick out of all of them especially the one with the fish,overall i enjoyed the whole flash and i would like to see more of this Edd Egg character,great job.

your pretty happy for a goth

fuckin loved it