Reviews for "Edd Egg - Greatest Hits"

lol

ha ha

Predictable but hilarious

Ok... i was watching, and i guessed how each one would end. It's not hard, i was conditioned to do so due to my family always yelling what THEY think is going to happen. So it was easy for me to tell was was going to happen on each of them... however... it was funny none the less as well it delivered the predictable humor so well i couldn't help but laugh anyway.... which is what makes it great. If you know the punch line and it's still funny, then it's Grade A.

hahha good job

well.... i had sex last night..

i cracked up when u said that haha good work guys

Meh

WEl, im a huge fan of edd egg but something about this kinda lowerd my standard, i still liked it so you get my 8 and 4 but i think the lack of storyline hit me

It was ok...

I thought both the PC joke was good (actually thought about a rig like that) and GOTHS joke was just great. Overall though, the jokes just felt kinda stale. (I find it hard to believe that anyone wouldn't see the "friend" thing coming up to be someone evil)