Reviews for "Bunny Invasion: Easter"

Awesome game

Hey I just completed the game and loved it. The david bowie suit is just funny. Anyway, on your menu screen for upgrading. Instead of saying the motel where you are at it says the pub on the top screen. Not a big thing just fyi. Thanks for a great game...looking forward to another.

GP-studios responds:

Should be fixed. To see the new version you may need to delete your temp files.

Wow

This game is the best of all games!

Definitely the most Hilarious yet Fun GAME!!!

This was greatly done! It has humor, action, and tactical situations you need to prepare for later in the game.

I recommend this game to other gaming sites throughout the web!

10 out of 10 Stars for all the hard work you have done to make such an excellent game!!!

i may have taken 6 hours but i got everythings!

In my opinion I think that the RPG is the greatest addition to the game, shooting down the flying bunnies was almost too entertaining.

10/10

i like this game! its so aswesome! its just to big to play at once so its fun for a long time! 10/10!