Interesting concept of gameplay here. (-:
- The color-matching, in my opinion, is the selling point. As a programmer myself, all my "training" of hue, RBG, and what not is finally being tested. :-P
- Can you save your progress in this game?
- You implemented a 2D sound system! You actually used panning and volume controls! Awesome! :-D
- The quality of the sounds available is good.
- Done quite nicely, and the animation was very smooth.
- It still seems a bit limited in the selection of sounds available. The game's a little too quiet. Perhaps add some more sounds, maybe some ambient background sounds, and perhaps the machinery could make more sounds. When more clients appear, maybe there's a little bell they can ring, if they're not visible when they appear (for example, if you're tending to your hen). Perhaps the clients could make subtle sounds, depending on their moods.
- Perhaps you could include some scoring information as to how scoring is made, due to accuracy of the color-matching? (-: As this is not required, some details fanatics (like me) could check that out.
Overall, very nice game.
As you were, soldier.
* salutes *
- Ziro out.