Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Effing Hail"

The time limit on this game makes it less fun.

Great game concept, bad idea to have a time limit. Please remove the time limit or give us some way to extend the time limit so we can have more fun! -5 stars for nerfing a great game with a time limit!

have to agree with others...

get rid of the time limit, PLEASE... i played 'effing meteors' first, and then came to this, i was hoping it'd be just as fun, creating a gigantic ball of ice and crushing everything, but... the time limit makes that impossible.

its a bit tougher, since i can only blow the snow upwards, i cant grab hold of it and build it up, but i'd probably get used to it if i had the time, which i dont...

please, PLEASE get rid of the time limit and then maybe this game can get the score it deserves. :(

Effing Time limit

I looked this game up after playing "Effing Meteors" and to my surpise it had a time limit!If you can, please remove it. This one seems just as interesting as "Effing Meteors."

Get rid of the effing time limit

Seriously, this game would be perfect without it. If you can't do that, extend the time limit.

Ok but please make it better

I need no time limit and perhaps easier controls to call this very fun... still ok though I guess,,,