Reviews for "Space Mutants From Space"

loading problem.

i tryed on firefox & iexplorer, W. Vista ult. Flash V10. 4mbit net connection, waited 5 minutes & no action.
just a black screen.

sorry, no points.

Aaaaahh! It wont load!!! lol

This looked like a cool enough game to try & play but no matter how many times I try to load it (either from clicking on pop-up or just play game) It wont start up!!! I really wanted to play it but I cant really grade it since its acting weird! (the no stars isnt a grade to were it doesnt deserve any stars, its just that I cant grade yet what I cant play!!!! lol).....is this a bad review people?

Very nice

I had to go to your official website to play it but this game is totally worth it. Wonderful upgrade to an old classic. Got to especially love the killing the escape pods off of the ships you kill to get extra money

DIE SPACE MUTANT SCUM!

MAJOR PROBLEM: You know it. FIX IT!
However, I played this on your site and it was a really good game. I like the bonuses for blowing the ships up EVEN MORE, that was good, but the upgrades were slightly unbalanced...
Fix all these points, and it'll be great.

MESSAGE TO MORONS:
You can't play it on NG. They know. Don't give a low score as you can't play it, the nice admin left you a warning: "The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole." Play the game here: http://toadtrip.com/space-mutants-fro m-space ,then give it a fair review.

Umm Try again

Doesn't work, go back to the drawing board!