Reviews for "Life in the Portal"

Sonic the Stickman still running rampant in the newgrounds streets.

Legit I wish you continued this, my favorite thing you've made along with the tacoman plays series.

Samination responds:

I don't think I could top the last episode, so I didn't try. Haha.

Haha Nice

In The Starting sequence in this, I think you hit it right on the nail from there you really get a feel of the whole flash piece, And I must say It was Absolutely a Treat. Nice job I love the voices and like the idea you went with here as it is somewhat true and the "TOM-SCENE" was pretty awsome too, really nice artwork here. This flash was pretty good and winning some awards at that so that deserves a high five and you deserve all that and more congradulations five times fold for the achievment awards. Ok so with This and that said here on a few things, I came to find that this submission was kinda nifty, But generally I found it to be a worth while of a flash movie, and I can see how you have put your efforts across the boards, and hope to see even more from you as this was a pleasent flash.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I have Always suggested a few tips and suggestions. on most things I review but have to say you really dont need any changes here as this one was just spot on and doesnt need anything in my opinion its just right.

~X~

Just out of curiousity... has tom fulp ever commented on this flash XD

Cos I want to see that comment XD