Reviews for "The Fight"

This is really cool. It's really rough around the edges, but it's grunge, so it works. I liked the slow build up to 1:18. I liked how the build ups led up to a crescendo and then the volume would die and there'd be a little bend wiggling in the background. It's great mood music. This would be good for a slow-motion bank robbery scene in a movie or something like that.
1:18 was a really cool switch up.
Hate to state the obvious, but this could benefit greatly from drums. Not shitty 808 drums, but a live drummer. That's the only thing I could imagine that would fit with the grunge theme. You do blues too? You'd play some killer blues. The only beef I have with this music is the riff's kinda just 4 notes played over and over. I'm sure there's some blues out there with crazy chord changes and lots of opportunity to improvise. That'd be cool to listen to.
The bass sounded really good.

Crazzydrummer responds:

Yeah sometimes I can get to repetitious in the moment...but thanks :P I think drums would be nice too.