Reviews for "At Heaven's Gates"

ROFL!

LOL! gays go to hell.... they do teach you that in catholic school. most catholic priests go to hell as well ;). you should make oen about them.

5/5 for humor
10/10 for animation

...

I can't help but notice how contradictory this submission is (but I suppose that is the point you're making)...contradiction being if your straight and openly gay (acting) then how would you make it in heaven when you are, in fact, committing the sin which is wrong in the first place, but I suppose this could be discussed all day and it should only be taken lightly as a joke. As for the flash itself great artwork and the point was pretty well made (contradictory but made) and I highly value your work. I look forward to your next submission.

AlmightyHans responds:

"I suppose this could be discussed all day and it should only be taken lightly as a joke" that's exactly it. You just need to suspend your disbelief for those 30 seconds or however long this movie lasts, and just take it for it's joke.

I'm really glad you liked my movie. ;)

very funny

good work

pretty good

although i dont think its fair to go to hell for just being gay.
oh and one other thing hey rileyeckels if thats what happens to homos ur going to burn in hell for ever u fuck juice garggler

AlmightyHans responds:

who says anything is fair?

Heheh