Reviews for "At Heaven's Gates"

great turbulent stuff

stuff like this reminds me about the freedom that we have on newgrounds!
plus was fuckng hilarious! please make a series!

HAHAHAH

i just laughed so fuckin hard holy shit congrats on a amazing video. i wanna see a longer version where he goes to hell

YEEESSSS

Just for making fun of gays, I would give you a ten, but the humor was still great and the animations were also good so you get a ten+ if that amkles any sense.

AlmightyHans responds:

i'm gay, you should have given me a zero ;)

all in good humor

personally, i thought it was clever and funny, even thuogh it dont really like it when people make fun of gays. you pulled it off though! good work! one thing though is that the credits music is louder than the rest of the music/voices, so it was a bit suprising haha

its as ofense to catolics like me

but its soo freakin funny, this time we will allow it ! >:-]

AlmightyHans responds:

dammit. if only the catholic religion attacked this cartoon. every time they label something evil (example: The Da Vinci Code) it get's so much more attention. :(