Reviews for "At Heaven's Gates"

Fantastic

Hey, I watched this and I thought this was fantastic really. :) I'm openly gay and was not offended in the least. I laughed quite a few times in it. I understood exactly what this whole flash was about and after watching it a few times I couldn't help but feel really sad at how our society is and religion in general when it comes to the issue of homosexuality and how the two topics mesh. I guess it didn't help that Josh Groban "Heaven anthem" in the background didn't help either. But regardless of all the negative comments submitted on here, I loved it :) Thank you for making it. :)

AlmightyHans responds:

im glad you enjoyed it! I'm glad you didn't get any dumb politics in your way to see how silly they can be in this cartoon.

Honestly man...honestly?

Dude there are so many racist remarks in this cartoons.
A: Catholics only
B: the Bible says that only people who act on gay afflictions are sinning
G: whats this doing here?

AlmightyHans responds:

do you know what a joke is? and what was racist about this?

YEY , Heaven is balls

That cartoon was wicked, both funny and thought provoking.

"newgrounds is not that place. first things first, if i wanted to be told person x is going to hell for being gay, i would visit a church. second, (seeing that the topic of religion has been brought up) Jesus Christ walked among the dirty and the poor. so, what and why would he blast homosexuality. third, there is NOWHERE in the bible that the word "homosexual" comes up. there are places that speak of it, however, this is a book written by man, translated by man and believed so blindly that this conflict will never end. i can not agree with this flash or the (attempted) humor behind it"
....and the person saying this is stupid!
If you open your mind, look at the evidence you will see there is no god of any kind, it was all nature, evolution and genetics.....which makes it even more wonderful, interesting and beautiful!!

AlmightyHans responds:

just remember to continue to keep an open mind and realize a lot of science is theories. and evidence is to support that. while we know some fact we don't know everything. even non religious people take leaps of faith.

hhahahahaha

I thought it was rly funny. Im not gay, o but you are you just dont know it

religon has a place.

newgrounds is not that place. first things first, if i wanted to be told person x is going to hell for being gay, i would visit a church. second, (seeing that the topic of religion has been brought up) Jesus Christ walked among the dirty and the poor. so, what and why would he blast homosexuality. third, there is NOWHERE in the bible that the word "homosexual" comes up. there are places that speak of it, however, this is a book written by man, translated by man and believed so blindly that this conflict will never end. i can not agree with this flash or the (attempted) humor behind it.

AlmightyHans responds:

you completely missed the point.