Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "LL - Fight the Power!"

Amen brother

I totally agree with what Leaf Lock said in his short yet sweet speech about this silly April Fool's joke of Newgrounds,great message my good man and kudos for the Team America song at the end.

congrats of teh award!

:D!

viva la resistance!

Now Come On You Little Lock...

April Fools jokes are fun, besides, I was still able to vote on those couple "government approved" flashes to increase my EXp count so it wasn't all that bad for me. I just considered it a quick day. Some of that far east stuff they approved was actually rather cool (except the spammery that was annoying, but in a funny ockish sort of way). Newgrounds is great and all, but it only 1/6 of my adult life, so I can handle a one day shut down, and consider it an opportunity to do something else(like work on that flash I've spend my spare time on, or you know, homework). Anyway this April Fools joke opened my eyes to other peoples problems. It must be tough for people who can't taste the wonderful community NG has to offer because they are living under an oppressive government. That said, I just want to say capitalism rocks(or you know, freedom in general).

viva la resistance!

(also, i agree about shutting down now and then. much like the china theme i was revolting against..this is a joke :P)

lol

okay, i'm from germany, but hey, VIVA LA RESISTANCE! and all

I agree

That is so true I a man who doesn't mind an April fools joke but once is enough, you have me support son