Reviews for "Paranoia (MSB)"

Okay, I have been off of Newgrounds for a while. For example the last time i listened to a song from the artists here was before the site redesign. I wasn;t planning on commenting anymore and weening myself off but your song. Just, wow. You brought me back and gave me faith in the upcoming artists on here dawg. I will download favorite and 5 star this song to death,

GrantBowtie responds:

High praise indeed. Thanks!

Well I gotta say I really like it. It's got a really raw sound to it while still giving other clear tones. I especially like the moving theme, it's very reminiscent of Daft Punk. You also give a really nice progression to it. It's not too repetitive but it doesn't throw too much at the audience too soon. Now the only thing I can really say that you should change about this or keep in mind for future songs you make, this is too progressive. I had to listen to this a few times to even find where I thought the drop was supposed to be, I mean this is dubstep after all; maybe it's just me but what I find enjoyable about dubstep is the fact of how it gives so much so suddenly, so that you can just listen to the intensity of the music. Well since this is your first attempt at dubstep I guess it's kind of excusable, especially since it's still a fantastic song, but just keep that in mind for next time, maybe look into some other popular dubstep artists on newgrounds to get a feeling for the style of music for, but only get the feeling, many artists on here actually pick up different styles from other artists on here, and I don't want you to do that, your style is great, this song easily showing that. Aside from that, fantastic job, 5/5. I especially like the consistency of the song, introducing soft portions in various parts of the song as either a prelude or an epilogue to an intense portion. The use of a bell sound for those parts however were fairly interesting, most people use a piano sound. Regardless, you did a phenomenal job for your first try. I wish you good luck on future projects and lots of high ratings ;)

GrantBowtie responds:

Thanks for such an in-depth review! I'm really glad you liked it and I have been thinking that the drops could use a lot of improvement once I came back to this and listened to it again. It's getting harder and harder to find good music on this website so I don't think I will be modeling my music after anyone on here. This is sort of a strange transition for me going from hip hop to dubstep but I've learned a lot from doing this and I can already tell my next song is going to be much better.
Thanks again!

Yes! I'm from Spain and I don't understand too much English, but I have to say... THAT IS AWESOME GUY!

5 Stars - ;-) LoL

Gracias - I'm trying to learn some Spanish too

EPIC. I almost never say that.

Awesome :D

Loving the sound of this, got a very raw feel to it with it's smooth sounds and gritty wobbles in the background but the only thing that irks me is i think you used too many backspins. To say i usually like my dubstep grimier than a truckstop bathroom im rating this song, keep up the good work 5/5

GrantBowtie responds:

Thanks man! I'll keep your comment in mind...