Reviews for "Tank Attack"

CRASHIN DUDE...

WTF DUDE! DAT GAME IZ RIGGED DUDE. AZ SOON AZ I STARTD IT FU**IN CRASHD. I EXPECTD MOR FROM U DUDE. AN NOW I GOT 32 TOJAN HORSES OR WAT EVR U CALL IT.COO DUDE.......NOT!!!!

nice but....

it could use some work if you could make it longer and have more upgrades it would be alot better

also i think that there should be a number two a sequel im looking forward to it

but all in all nice game :P

not bad..

'mofun' than i thought it would be....but ssomething not quite there, needs something extra, not sure what tho... maybe nukestrike. not bad tho.

Some minor/major flaws.

While this game is very fun and is given a breath of life from a continue feature, some things hurt it and some hurt it very badly. Certain upgrades like health/speed almost become useless. The most painful thing about this game is collision detection. Nothing frustrates more than unloading your best weapon on an enemy multiple times, watching it hit squarely, then having nothing show for your efforts. Some bosses only need shoot in your vicinity and despite you not touching the animation, you are hit. If these things could be remedied, this game would be quite a gem.

u should make

u should make a difficulty setting