For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 177 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Mad Mad Mario"

Wow

Props for catering to the crowd, but is this the new gold standard for Newgrounds?

Toss in about 20 expletives per 30 seconds, add some mediocre animation, and you're done.

Effort? Nah, who the hell gives that these days.

I just don't understand how 30 seconds of mediocre animation and decent audio equates to a 5 here.

Put more effort in next time.

Jonnyethco responds:

You know, if you had actually had a few submissions with decent scores I might respect your opinion. But you, like many people, are nothing but a back seat reviewer. you suck, and you have no talent. God... I feel really bad now. :) I hate having to let people know what losers they are.

Really?

Profantic language, terrible animation, and one long and strung out joke? And please, don't shoot down my opinion simply because you think you're more capable than me. It doesn't take talent to know when something is of any quality.

realy? again?

first this has been done about 300 times 2 it wasn't funny in the first place ha ha thats so funny he got angry but that only happens to real pepole now because i did not vote 10 vote my review useless call me a jerk and stick a hot metal pike up my ass its not funny!

real pepole?

Sheesheeshee.

I could go into how generic this is.

How played out the entire concept is.

Or even how it's basically THE stereotypical Newgrounds flash.

I could even talk about how it's shit like this that keeps Newgrounds from becoming more than what it currently is and has been for a few years now.

But I'm not going to.

Instead I'm going to ask, why the fuck is there a writer signed on to this?

Was that writing? Is this a story? Was that dialogue?

Hur, now that's not even funny.

Writing is a fucking art form, it's not just some tool for other mediums to abuse.

I don't care if you want to keep making flashes like this, go the fuck ahead. Have fun being mediocre and chained down by someone else's ideals of entertainment and quality.

But don't degrade a respectable craft by calling this "Writing."

R.

Jonnyethco responds:

Well why don't you submit something to Newgrounds since you know so damn much.

Written by Jon Etheridge. :)

The only stars you get are because I pity you.

Seriously,even drunk people can be funny. This isn't funny at all.

This kind of joke has been done so many times, and by so many different people. Some good, some bad. But this one left a bad taste in my mouth.
Bowser looks downright retarded, and his voice is OBVIOUSLY pitched down, making for a cheap sounding recording.

Mario with a really gruff angry voice =/ = Originality.

If you're going to break into this already bewilderingly overused genre, you should think before submitting. Maybe, just MAYBE someone would make a Mario flash that isn't complete SHIT.

The animation is wretched. Like you weren't even going to give enough of a shit to give the characters more than one dimension. Tweens only get you so far.

The background is like a handicapped child's scribble, colored in with photoshop.
Honestly man. I like your RENGADE AWESOME flashes. What the hell happened!?

Your attitude to reviewers is also piss-poor. Just because someone hasn't animated something, doesn't mean that their opinion , if expressed well, doesn't matter. You seriously are full of yourself, aren't you? Just because you've gotten on the front page?
Fuck off.

This 'animation' doesn't deserve any credit for graphics, voice acting, action, plot, animation, originality or 'gag' appeal.