Reviews for "~SW~ Dreamland Chronicles"

well done, and suits the comic, but like aaroca said, its runescapish, and i always turn the music off when i play that. This style of music just doesn't get me.

Hello!

I'm sorry you don't like this style of music. :< That's rather unfortunate. I personally love instrumentals - not specifically the ones in runescape as much, but I do love instrumentals.

Thanks for the review!

Amazing!!! I liked it a lot, perfect fir for the comic (nice comic by the way) I like how you use the VSTi and VST, its just awsome!, added the song to favs!!!

Thanks! :D

The comic is really good, thought I may as well make a song for it.

The instruments really, really helped. xD Good instruments do make a song a lot better.

Thanks for the fave~!

Sounds kinda Runescapish.
I like it!
Should suit Dreamland Chronicles perfectly. And overall I have no complaints. ^_^

-Aaroca-
Fun fact; Cheese gets it's flavour from mould and bacteria.

Hello there, Aaroca!

Looks like you didn't like it enough for a cookie. :<

Might I ask why not?

-Fun fact, yogurt is also made from live cultures of bacteria growing in milk. Also, second fun fact, most soft drinks are carbonated with live yeast, which releases a small amount of alcohol into the soda along with the CO2.